伊索寓言小故事

伊索寓言小故事完美家乡

当前位置: 读书作文网 > 完美家乡 伊索寓言小故事 / 时间:2021-03-24 23:39
伊索寓言小故事《伊索寓言》是由300多个小故事组成,每个故事的篇幅都不常,但我们可以说,浓缩的都是精华,unjs小编今天就为大家带来伊索寓言小故事,欢迎阅读,。TheCityMousecom...

伊索寓言小故事

  《伊索寓言》是由300多个小故事组成,每个故事的篇幅都不常,但我们可以说,浓缩的都是精华,unjs小编今天就为大家带来伊索寓言小故事,欢迎阅读,。

  The City Mouse comes to visit his old friend, the Country Mouse, who lives in the country, They have’t met for a long time, so they are very happy to see each other .

  城市老鼠来拜访他的老朋伊索寓言小故事友住在乡下的老鼠,他们很久没见面了,所以他们都很高兴见到对方。

  The city Mouse gets off the city bus .

  城市老鼠下了都市公共汽车。

  Welcome , my old friend ! I am so happy to see you .

  欢迎,我的老朋友!我真高兴见到你。

  Hello there ,my old friend ! I missed you very much .

  你好,我的老朋友!我很想你。

  You must be very hungry . Let’s go to my house .I prepared two special dishes for you .

  你一定很饿了,我们到我家去吧。我为你准备了两样特别的菜。

  Oh thank you very much . I am very hungry .

  哦,非常感谢你,我真的很饿了。

  The City Mouse and the Country Mouse arrive at the Country Mouse’s tiny . old house . City Mouse looks surprised .

  城市老鼠和乡下老鼠到了乡下老鼠那又小又旧的家。城市老鼠很惊讶。

  My goodness ! How can you live here ? The house is so small and old .

  我的天!这里你怎么住得下?这房子是这么的小和旧。

  Perhaps . But it’s quiet and cozy . And I am happy here .

  或许吧,但他们非常安静和舒适,而且我在这里很快乐。

  Hmm . Really ? ! I can’t understand you .

  嗯,真的吗?我不理解你。

  Sit here . I’ll bring out the food .

  坐这儿,我把事物端出来。

  The Country Mouse puts the food on the table .

  乡下老鼠把食物放在桌上。

  Here is some lunch . Please eat .

  这里有一些午餐,请用。

  You must be kidding? Dry bread and corn? How can you eat such things?

  你一定是在开玩笑吧!烤面包和玉米?你怎么能吃这样的东西?

  Why ?They are the best foods in the country, They taste very good .

  为什么?这是乡下最好的食物了。他们很好吃的。

  No , thank you . I don’t like dry bread and corn . I like cakes , and cookies . Don’t you have any ?

  不了,谢谢你。我不喜欢烤面包和玉米,我喜欢蛋糕和饼干。你没有吗?

  What are they ? I have never tasted them . Are they delicious ?

  那是什么东西?我没有尝过,好吃吗?

  Of course . They are so soft , so sweet , and so very delicious .I eat them every day in the city .

  当然,他们是如此的柔软、香甜和美味。我在城市里每天都吃。

  Wow ? ! You are a lucky mouse ! I would like to taste them someday , too .

  哇?!你是个幸运的老鼠!真希望有一天我也能尝一尝。

  Please visit me anytime . I’ll show you the city . And you can eat delicious food every day .

  你随时都可以来拜访我,我会带你去看看城市,而且你每天都可以吃到好吃的食物。

  Really ? I can eat cakes , cookies , and sweets every day ?

  真的?我可以每天吃到蛋糕、饼干和甜食?

  Of course . I am so excited. Can I visit you tomorrow ?

  当然。我很兴奋。我可以明天去拜访你吗?

  I have a great idea !

  我有个好主意。

  What is it ?

  什么?

  Visit me today ?

  今天就来拜访我?

  Today ?

  今天?

  Yes ! Right now !

  对呀!就是现在!

  Right now ?

  现在

  Yes ! Come with me now .

  对呀!现在就跟我来。

  Really ?

  真的?

  Okay !

  好哇!

  Let’s go …… to the city!!!Y – a – h – o – o !

  我们走吧…到城市去!!!呀呼!

  The City Mouse and the Country Mouse get on a bus to the city .

  城市老鼠和乡下老鼠搭上了往城市去的公共汽车。

  We get off here . Wow !

  我们在这里下车,哇!

  Look at the tall building and bright lights . The city is so beautiful

  看看那高楼和明灯。城市是如此的漂亮。.

  What is that ?

  那是什么?

  It’s a trunk . Be carefull !

  那是卡车,小心!

  Oh , I didn’t know .

  哦,我不知道。

  The City Mouse and the Country Mouse finally arrive at the City Mouse’s red brick house .

  城市老鼠和乡下老鼠终于到了城市老鼠的红砖屋。

  There is my house , let’s go inside .

  那是我家,我们进去吧?

  Wow ! Your house is so big and beautiful . You are a lucky mouse .

  哇!你的家真大真漂亮。你是个幸运的老鼠。

  Let’s go into the kitchen . I’m so hungry .

  我们到厨房去。我很饿。

  Look ! Cheese !

  看!奶酪!

  Stop ! Don’t touch it !

  别动!不要动它!

  Why not ? ! I love cheese .

  为什么?我喜欢奶酪。

  That is a mousetrap . If you eat the cheese , you will get trapped . Be carefull .

  那是个捕鼠器,如果你吃那个奶酪,你就会被抓住的,

资料共享平台

《伊索寓言小故事》()。小心。

  Oh , I didn’t know .

  哦,我不知道。

  The City Mouse and the Country Mouse climb up to the kitchen table .

  城市老鼠和乡下老鼠爬上厨房的桌子。

  You eat like this every day ? There is so much food .

  你每天都这样吃吗?这里有这么多的食物。

  Here , try this chocolate cake.

  这里,尝尝这块巧克力蛋糕。

  Mmm . It’s so soft , so sweet , and so very delicious .

  嗯,它很软、很甜又这么的好吃。

  Try this butter cookie , too .

  再尝尝这块奶油饼干。

  Yummy ! Yummy ! I want some more .

  好吃!好吃!我还要吃一点。

  Shh…Be quiet . I hear something .

  嘘… 安静,我听到什么了。

  What ?

  什么?

  Vh – oh , it’s Old Yellow .

  哦,不!那是老黄。

  Who’s Old Yellow ?

  谁是老黄?

  It’s the master’s dog . Hide behind the cake !

  它是主人的狗,躲在蛋糕后面!

  Why ?

  为什么?

  Don’t ask questions ! Just hide !

  别问了,只管躲着就是了。

  Old Yellow comes in the kitchen . Grrrrr …… Old Yellow starts sniffing around the kitchen table .

  老黄来到了厨房。唔…老黄开始在厨房的桌子边闻味道。

  ( in a whisper ) Stay still !!! Don’t breathe , Don’t make a sound !

  (轻声细语)不要动!不要呼吸,不要发出任何声音。

  I smell mice , Come out , come out .

  我闻道老鼠了,出来,出来。

  Wherever you are ! Arf ! Arf ! Arf ! Old Yellow starts barking and running around the table.

  不管你在哪儿!汪!汪!汪!老黄开始绕着桌子边狂叫和跑着。

  I’m so afraid .

  我好害怕。

  Me , too , But , get ready to run !

  我也是,但是准备好逃跑!

  ( Voice come from the living room ) Come here ,old Yellow ! You need a bath .

  (来自客厅的声音)来这儿,老黄!你要洗澡了。

  I’ll be back , Grrrrr ……

  我会回来的,唔…

  Old Yellow leaves the kitchen growling .

  老黄咆哮着离开厨房。

  Thank goodness! Old Yellow is gone , We are safe now.

  感谢老天!老黄走了,我们现在安全了。

  My goodness ! How can you live here ?

  我的天!你怎么能住在这里?

  It’s not too bad . You just have to be careful. Let’s have some more cookies.

  又不是很糟,你只要小心点就行了。让我们多吃点饼干吧。

  Are you sure it is safe ?

  你确定安全了吗?

  Of course . Let’s eat , I am still hungry .

  当然。我们吃吧,我还饿着呢。

  The City Mouse and the Country Mouse start eating again .This time , Flufly , a cat , appears .

  城市老鼠和乡下老鼠又开始吃了。这一次,毛毛,一只猫,出现了。

  Meow , Meow , Meow , I smell mice .

  喵!喵!喵!我闻到老鼠了

  Come out , come out , wherever you are !

  出来,出来,从你在的地方出来!

  Flufly sees the two mice and jumps up on the table .

  猫猫看到那两只老鼠并跳到桌子上。

  Oh , there you are !

  喔,你们在这里呀!

  Quick !! Jump !!! Run ! Run ! Run ! Run for your life !

  快!!跳!!!跑!跑!跑呀!快逃命呀!

  Help me ! Help me ! I didn’t know where to run !

  救救我!救救我!我不知道要跑到哪里去?

  Here ! This way ! Hurry ! Hurry ! Hurry !

  这里!这个方向!快!快!快!

  Inside my hole ! Quickly !

  到我的洞里来!快!

  The City Mouse and the Country Mouse run into the mousehole . Both of them are out of breath , but they are safe .

  城市老鼠和乡下老鼠跑到老鼠洞里。他们两个上气不接下气,可是他们安全了

  Are you okay ? ( out of breath )

  你还好吗?(喘不过气)

  Yes , But I am very scared .

  还好,但是我非常害怕。

  Don’t worry . Fluffy can’t get in here .

  别担心,毛毛没办法进来。

  How can you live here ? It’s so dangerous .

  你怎么能住在这里?这里太危险了。

  It’s not too bad . You just have to be a fast runner .

  还不是很糟,你只要跑得快一点。

  I’m going back home .

  我要回家了。

  Why ? Please stay a little longer .

  为什么?请再待久一点吗!

  No , thanks . The city is too dangerous .

  不了,谢谢。城市太危险了。

  But there is still a lot of food left .

  可是还剩下很多事物。

  You can eat it all,I’m going back to the country , and eat my dry bread and corn .

  你可以把他们都吃了,我要回到乡下去,吃我的烤面包和玉米

  But they taste terrible

  但是那很难吃呀。.

  Perhaps . But there are not trucks , dogs , or cats in the country .

  或许吧,但是乡下没有卡车、狗或猫。

  You are a lucky mouse

  你是只幸运的老鼠。.

  MORAL: Mental comfort is more important than physical comfort .

  精神安逸比物质充裕更重要。

伊索寓言小故事

文章来源: http://www.xinleigy.com文章标题: 伊索寓言小故事

原文地址:http://www.xinleigy.com/wmjx/3.html

上一篇:没有了       下一篇:没有了
阅读延展